Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I am here to help you


By Frank Randall
IT guy


Hello. My name is Frank Randall. I work in the IT department. That stands for information technology. Our job is to communicate technology information to you as clearly as possible. I heard you like sports. Do you like sports?

I want to talk about sports today. Though. The Super Bowl is upcoming. What? I’m not sure I get that. Detroit, LAN connection for local area network. Can you repeat what you just said? Matt Hasselback plays quarterback, bitmap image systems. Home for the running back, drives the Bus along the field, eats a lot, what did you just do?

I’m not sure I follow what you’re saying. City smells like burning rubber, can’t quite see why the game is there. Rains a lot in Seattle. Yeah. True. But that’s not my department. I’ll have to call Ted.

Yeah, Ted doesn’t know. League MVP playing in the game. Not sure if that was a good choice. Is that still buffering? I don’t know why you did that. Why’d you do that? Why? What?

Can you hear me? Going to be lots of blitzes. I’m sorry, that’s not my area. I haven’t heard anything about that. Let me go downstairs and check are you excited to watch the commercials this year modem?

Transfer files often complete Roethlisberger passes in the flat buzzword hello this is Frank does not compute I apologize.

Did that work? No? I don’t know what to tell you the. Did you break it? Balding quarterback, right? I have no idea why this isn’t working. Let me call Marty hear the Nickelback halftime show transporter Web development.

Fiddling apple bottom crustacean jiggle woo in middle backup floppy server connection mandates authorization requiring struggling linebacker tackle turf humdinger.

Indeed. Coach angry all the time without handheld enter the password right there. There. There. D as in ‘dog.’ Not fixed still, fragment, I’ll have to call Steve when he gets back in town in three weeks, access privileges denied fly swatter mashup.

Everything better? Lamp state of the endzone celebration linkup hotkey.

Something not working still not following the jingly cutbacks between the hash marks. No you don't want to do that. Never do that. Because I said so. If time out occurs, end transmission for access field in dock schwerve lats pulldown swelling ankle jpeg.

Good, nice. Hope you enjoy the Super Bowl, everyone. Don’t forget the chips and salsa resolution file path class D Ford Field buzzer USB port keyword.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home