Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The Jetsam 1.23.08

What is the sports equivalent of this? Neifi Perez saying that Nick Punto is a great hitter?

Here's a video from Gawker of Tom Cruise talking about Scientology. I don't even have to comment.

Even though I'm not quite over Green Bay's loss last weekend, I don't particularly mind Lawrence Tynes, since he gave the Packers three freaking chances to win. I also appreciate when an athlete can laugh at his damn self. I suppose it's funnier because they won, but it's still cool.

We. are. almost. there.

Project Runway update: The designers go all-denim, and relatively boring Victorya and Jillian end up in the crosshairs. Victorya ultimately gets the boot, while disappointing Ricky has the best outfit of the day. Sweet-P made my favorite, but I don't expect her to be in the final three. Heidi Klum: still hot.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home