Thursday, November 15, 2007

Kiss and make up

By Dakota Brezinski
Seven-year-old

Sometimes, daddy yells at mommy. I am smart for a 7-year-old, and I know what happens next.

First, daddy walks out. He slams the door, and sometimes my art pictures fall down from the wall next to the door. I think if mommy and daddy looked closely at the pictures, they would see that I drew them fighting. But I am not a good drawer. I tell them it's a picture of unicorns in the woods.

Daddy comes back after I'm in bed, but for two days, he and mommy don't talk. Daddy sleeps on the couch. This is a good time to get what I want, because if Mommy says no, I go to daddy, or if Daddy says no, I go to Mommy. If they both say no, I cry. They do not talk to each other, so they never know what the other has said. I get many candies.

Then Daddy and Mommy start talking. First, it's only a few words, and maybe they will have a small fight again. But then one of them says sorry. Daddy says he did not know one part of the argument, so he was angry for dumb reasons. They hug. Naturally, they wrestle. And then it starts all over again, sometimes that night.

Alex Rodriguez and Yankees peoples are doing the same thing. Alex slammed the door during World Series, and there was some days where they didn't talk. But they love each other! They don't want to talk right away after the door slam, because they don't want to start the conversation first. Tanner says that person who speaks first is the "sucker" Mmm...suckers. Tanner also thinks mommy and daddy are going to get a D-Force.

But then they start talking a little, and start to see things they didn't see before. They say sorry. They hug. They wrestle. Sometimes, they win MVP awards before fighting again sometime in October.

Daddy also says he fights because he has had too much Captain Morgan. I think Scott Boras would look good if he dressed like a pirate. Arrrrr!

I like pajamas.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger lonewolf said...

Is D-Force a derivative of D-fence?

November 16, 2007 7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home