Wednesday, December 05, 2007

It wasn't me

By Dakota Brezinski
Seven-year-old

I did not take Caitlin's Barbies and stick them in the wood chipper. Give me a lie detector test. I am not lying!

I don't know how they got in there, and I don't know why there were Barbie legs all over the backyard. I know you found some itty bitty pieces of plastic in my socks. I know I was the only one home besides Daddy when he was using the wood chipper. But give me a lie detector test. I am not lying. Caitlin's Barbies wanted to see the wood chipper, and I did not take them there. I will take a lie detector! And some cookies.

I am angry that Caitlin yelled at me and started crying, without letting me get an expert to look at the situation. My friend Tanner said he is really good at figuring stuff out, and he got the highest score on the reading worksheet. He could come over and look at the scene. He just got a magnifying glass.

Someone is trying to frame me, like Roger Rabbit! I AM INNOCENT. Just like Travis Henry.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home