Monday, April 21, 2008

Basketballs are bouncy

By Dakota Brezinski
Seven-year-old

Pau Pau Pau! It's like Batman on TV back before there were computers. POW!

I like Pau Gasol. He is hairy and shaggy and reminds me of that homeless man that we pass every day when mommy walks us to the grocery store. Mommy never lets me go near that man, even though he is really nice and always sings me a song, like "Livin La Vida Loca," "We're An American Band," and "Silver Bells."

I bet Pau Gasol doesn't need spare change like the hobo man, because he gets to play with basketballs and get paid lots of money to drive Kobe Bryant's limousine. The Lakers had a really good day today and beated the Denver Nuggets, who are first place in the league in elevation and thugs.

Remember last year when the Golden Warpeople beat the Dallas Mavericks and Dirk the crazy German was so mad? I think the Golden team will win the whole thing again this year. There are many other exciting things I noticed during the NBA playoffs:

1. Rasheed Wallace is missing hair on the back of his head! That's silly. I hope Richard Hamilton and his scary mask didn't shave Rasheed's head while he was sleeping. I did that to Muffins the Hamster once.

2. Tim Duncan made a 3-pointer! He doesn't make that many, but I don't either, so I think Tim Duncan and I are pretty similar basketball players. The basket is so high up! Daddy says three things need to happen when I try to make a 3-pointer for it to go in. I have to have bending knees, a smooth release off my wrist, and Jesus.

3. LeBron James went boom with a big dunk! I am a witness, but daddy says I will not have to testify, because I am a minor.

4. Lots of coaches were told to go home and never come back. Donnie Walsh did not want Isiah to coach anymore, but Daddy said Donnie Walsh kept Isiah around to be his jester, so he could juggle and sing songs at board meetings. I don't know if Isiah can sing very well, but if he can't, I think the hobo man needs a job. And some blow.

5. It is sad that there will be no more basketballs in Seattle. Mommy says she doesn't care, just as long as there is still Grey's Anatomy in Seattle. All my favorite shows are new again this week! I would have gone super crazy if American Idol wasn't on my TV every week. I am cheering for that little elf named David, who sings a lot about rainbows and hope and ponies!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home